Continue reading “You Cannot Prevent Once it’s Already Happened (So start NOW!)”
Balance Hormones, Feel Great! (On Only One a Day!)
I call this delicious stuff my youth and energy potion. 😊 Seriously though, over two years of drinking this superfood every day has totally changed my life!! For heaven’s sake, I am a mother of 2, grandmother of 1, running 2 businesses and working part time (70% of full time) in clinic plus studying a marketing course and I am fired up, happy and energized every day because of the superfood kick every morning!!! 😁😁 …Keep in mind that I am almost 50 years old and I am a grandmother!
I have noticed tremendous life-changing effects by using this superfood just once every day…. here they are…
1. ENERGY!! My energy is so amazing
2. WELL-BEING! I have an indescribable level of well-being which then gives me a high level of positivity.
3. MENTAL CLARITY! I have incredible mental clarity…feels great to be sharp, clearer thinking, and to feel like I am really on my toes!
4. KILL CRAVINGS!! Superfood has made it MUCH easier to maintain a long term clean eating lifestyle by cutting cravings (and with good energy, you don’t feel as hungry!!)…and it is so delicious, I feel like I am getting a treat every day!
5. LOOK YOUNGER! My hair, skin and nails are more soft, supple and younger looking and with a healthy glow! (The look of youth!)
6. HORMONES BALANCED! My hormones are balanced with the specific combination of adaptogens and superfoods in each once-daily shake…I have zero hot flashes, zero fatigue, sleeping well, and NO mood swings!! This superfood has adaptogens like Maca, Astragalus and Ashawaganda that helps my endocrine system regulate hormonal requirements that the body needs.
7. PREVENT DISEASE! This combination of phytonutrients, cellular nutrition, and antioxidants gives my body the high level of dense nutrition it needs to fight illness and prevent disease! It makes me feel good to know that I am doing the very best I can to prevent conditions related to oxidative stress such as cancer! …not to mention preventing all those obesity & nutrition-related disease like diabetes, gallbladder and liver disease, heart attack and strokes and more! I can tell you with absolute certainty that I will NOT EVER be without my daily superfood!
This morning, I am having cafe latte shaken straight with water and ice cubes…absolutely heavenly! 😊
Reply “yes!” to this post if you too would like to experience the benefits of this once-daily superfood! Keep in mind that this superfood comes with a 30 day trial. WHAT? …YES! You can try this shake for 30 days and if you are not satisfied with what it does for you, you can get your money back by sending back the empty bag! …That is just how certain we are that you will feel an amazing transformation with this stuff!
If you have questions, or would like me to send you a complete video explaining this superfood and the details of why it is promoted by doctors, please CONTACT ME here and I will email the video directly to you.
Lift and Sip Your Way Young (I am Proof it Works)
Would you lift weights if you knew it could make you look younger? Well it can!! Lifting combined with superfood nutrition to give you a healthy glow is a magical youth potion!
As we get older, we lose the support of collagen in our skin and tissue leading to loose skin and wrinkles. By lifting weights, those areas tighten and fill out with muscle looking much younger!! I am pushing 50 and have lost over 40 pounds, so you can imagine it that some areas of loose skin can happen in this situation.
Keep it safe!
Weight lifting using a professional program is advised to ensure you lift in a balanced manner to keep joints balanced and to use proper form to avoid injury.
Seriously take some time to consider starting superfood and a lifting program to work your way to youth!! The professionally designed program I am using is amazing!! Please let me know if you want to hear more about it😁👍
#weights #liftyourwayyoung #secrettoyouth #magicalcombination #superfood #potion
To learn 7 ways how to improve your self-discipline, click here for a free download.
The Choice is Yours (Yes, Every Choice Matters)
Yes, we all have choices….. Sleep in or get up early to work out? Hit the drive-thru or take a bit of time to meal plan and meal prep? Watch mindless TV or do some personal development? Buy an expensive handbag or sneakers or invest in a superfood and workout program?
Hey, its true that where you spend your time and money are where your priorities are. I urge you to make the sacrifices you need to make to live a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life.
I’m all about quality of life versus the quantity of things I own. I want to be able travel the world with my family and spend many more years together. I want to see my great grandchildren graduate high school and get married. I want to prevent generations of family to come from having high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer and diabetes.
Speaking of quality of life, I have truly learned to value personal growth, health and happiness over money and this mind-shift alone has totally changed my life.
Examine what you can eliminate in your life to ultimately make YOU (your health and happiness) the priority. And to help you to do that, the next time you hear yourself say “I don’t have the time” or “I don’t have the money”, try saying instead that “It’s really not a priority” and see how THAT feels.
…Believe me, YOU ARE WORTH IT!
To download the FREE – 7 tips to improve your self-discipline, enter your name and email here!
Get Your Veggies (And What to Do if You Hate Them!)
The Nutrient side of the story…
- Most vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories. None have cholesterol. Avoid adding dip and sauces to your veggies…this will add unwanted fat or sat and calories!
- Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fibre, folic acid, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Vegetable sources of potassium include sweet potatoes, white potatoes, white beans, tomato products (paste, sauce, and juice), beet greens, soybeans, lima beans, spinach, lentils, and kidney beans.
- Dietary fibre from vegetables, as part of an overall healthy diet, helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease. Fibre is important for proper bowel function. It helps reduce constipation and diverticulosis. Fibre-containing foods such as vegetables help provide a feeling of fullness with fewer calories.
- Folic acid helps the body form red blood cells. Women who have a chance of becoming pregnant should consume adequate folic acid from foods. This reduces the risk of neural tube defects, spina bifida, and other complications during fetal development.
- Vitamin A keeps eyes and skin healthy and helps to protect against infections.
- Vitamin C helps heal cuts and wounds, strengthens immune system, is part of the structure of bones and keeps teeth and gums healthy. Vitamin C also helps iron to absorb in our digestive system.
What are the Health benefits?
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
- Diets rich in foods containing fibre, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake
What do I need to do to get the Benefits if I Hate Veggies?
One very challenging way to get the nutrients and fibre you need from veggies if you won’t eat them…is that you could try to use multiple supplements …but this becomes challenging to sort out how much, in what proportion and how often it is needed… (You could also choose to eat veggies, but even our food quality these days is rather poor).
A much easier way to get exactly what you need is to have a superfood shake once per day that incorporates more than 9 servings of your veggie nutrition in just one scoop. Now THIS is much easier…and is delicious too! The other ingredients this once-per-day shake offers is antioxidants, superfood nutrients, adaptogens, herbs that help promote hormone balance, pre and pro-biotics, digestive enzymes and the perfect blend of proteins, vitamins and minerals for optimal energy and health. ..The side benefits are beautiful hair, nails and skin, good digestion, amazing energy, look younger, and it also helps lose stubborn fat by feeding our body dense nutrition and cutting cravings as well! (BONUS!). (and contains ZERO artificial ingredients too!) … Take a few minutes to check out the video below!
Be sure to download a FREE 7 tip worksheet about how to improve your self-discipline
CONTACT ME if any questions or if you would like more information about how superfoods can dramatically improve your health!
Defend Your Health (How to make the Healthy Choice Easy)
As I was doing my defensive moves this morning, I had this sudden thought about how important it is to vigorously defend our health in today’s world.
If I think about all the things that potentially could interfere with our health, there are so many! There is life stress, food additives and chemicals, environmental pollution, lack of exercise, lack of proper nutrition and nutrients, past life experiences affecting our emotional health, very busy and demanding life (rush rush rush), and more…
So, I was thinking about how much dedication and focus it takes to be healthy. Because, if you think about it, what are the easy choices now days? Yes, the easy choice is reaching for processed food, the quick answer, the pre-made type foods (all bad stuff!). Then I was thinking about how it takes effort and intention to make the healthy choices in our life the easy choices… We may not be able to control the environment, but we can control what we put into our bodies!
So, how can we make this easy? …
Some ways to make the healthy choices the easy choices are to prepare some simple healthy food ahead of time especially before a busy week. I do not like cooking, so I needed to find a great and fast way to throw stuff together. For example, I cook up a tray of healthy proteins for the week on Sunday…takes me 5 minutes to throw frozen chicken breast on a wax paper covered cookie sheet, paint them with hummus and bake in the oven. I can get a lot of other work done while those suckers are cooking! These chicken breasts through the week make good fast meals either being cut up on top of a salad or heated hot with some frozen veggies that I toss together. I alternate the chicken with cod, other types of fish, boiled eggs and ground turkey recipes. It works great, is never boring, and you are always prepared for nutritious eating and it makes healthy the easy choice when it is ready to grab from the fridge!
A few other ideas I use to prepare for a healthy nutritious week…
I always have 0% greek yogurt and low fat cottage cheese in the fridge which makes good meals with raw unsalted nuts and fruit (and no cooking required!). I spend only 15 minutes every 2-3 weeks making up 15-20 ziplock baggies of 1/3 cup raw unsalted nuts and seeds so they are easy to grab and go. Fresh fruit always available (apples and oranges because they don’t go bad). What other ideas for healthy easy snacks can you come up with? Please COMMENT on this post with your ideas!
What about when I get the munchies? (yes, we all do!)
I have Ryvita Bread (Muesli crunch is my favorite) on hand for those times when I feel the munchies come on. I can put a little smear of peanut butter on one or two of those, and its a great healthy snack that satisfies my munchies. Better to have this kind of thing readily available than salty popcorn, chips, or other unhealthy chemical-filled snack foods around. Be sure you are well-fed before heading to the grocery store and you will be less likely to buy junk food! Avoid having crap in the house, otherwise it becomes an easy choice to eat junk food and we do not want that!
Some Research is worth the time…
Get to know what types of foods are actually healthy. Stick mostly to the perimeter of the store to do your shopping because thats where most of the real whole foods are. Peek at the labels and if there are more than a few ingredients or a bunch of chemical names, stay away from it. Join clean eating groups to learn which foods are and are not healthy. Learn some new simple recipes to keep your nutrition interesting and delicious.
Are you familiar with the value of superfood?
It is important to know that the nutritional value in our foods and veggies are NOT what they used to be. There are vital nutrients missing that help to fight against oxidative damage that can lead to disease including cancer. This is where the use of superfoods can make a HUGE difference in our health. The superfood shake contains phytonutrients, cellular nutrition, antioxidants, micronutrients, natural herbs (and ZERO artificial ingredients) that increase body efficiency (including hormones) and is our best defence against disease, promotes weight loss and kills cravings. Having superfoods in a shake form, is not only convenient for on-the-go, but contains a large number of superfoods in just the right mix and balance to optimize their benefit!
DEFEND YOUR HEALTH! By far, optimal nutrition and regular exercise is the best defence we have!
PAY ATTENTION to what you’re putting into your body because what we put into our body equals the health that we get out. You could be a healthy eater in general, but if you snack on or add in high fat, salt or chemical-filled garbage foods, this will totally zap your energy and take your body weeks to get rid of it! Remember, these chemicals interfere with our body’s fine signalling processes, interfere with hormone balance and interfere with our body’s ability to function efficiently to keep our arteries clean, fight infections, control fat deposits and have energy!
Don’t forget that daily exercise is critical to keep muscles healthy, heart strong, maintain balance and helps our body to use energy efficiently. Set aside a time each and every day where you can consistently get your exercises in…schedule it and make it a non-negotiable! I keep a blank printed out calendar handy beside my TV in the rec-room and every time I do a workout or exercise, I document it on the calendar. This is a great way to track activity and you can look back and see how much you have achieved and where you can improve. Its a great technique and increases motivation too!
Yup, it just hit me this morning as I was exercising about how it takes effort, focus and intention to maintain health and so important to have a simple sustainable plan and the easy choices readily available to grab and go. Taking the time to learn the simple ways to do this is worth it!
TO join the Athletic Grandma Community, enter your name and email HERE and receive a FREE download about how to be more self-disciplined in your life!
Energy and Youth, in only one shake a day
I call this stuff my youth and energy potion. 😊 Seriously though, over two years of drinking this superfood every single day has changed my life!! Cripe, it even has me bright-eyed and bushy tailed at 5 am in the morning!!
The things superfood has done for me is hard to fully describe, but I will do my best to give you a good idea of what it could do for you by giving you details of my experience 🙂
1. My energy is so amazing despite sleep deprivation and working full time (and raising baby grandson)
2. An indescribable level of well-being which then gives me a high level of positivity and has improved all of my relationships.
3. Has given me incredible mental clarity...feels great to be sharp, clearer thinking, and to be on my toes!
4. Has made it MUCH easier to maintain a long term clean eating lifestyle by cutting cravings (and with good energy, you don’t feel as hungry!!)…and it is so delicious, I feel like I am getting a treat every day!
5. My hair, skin and nails are more soft, supple and younger looking and with a healthy glow! (Youth!)
6. The combination of phytonutrients, cellular nutrition, and antioxidants is giving my body the high level of nutrition it needs to fight illness and prevent disease! It makes me feel good to know that I am doing the best I can to prevent disease connected to oxidative stress such as cancer! …not to mention preventative power against obesity & nutrition-related disease like gallbladder and liver disease, heart attack and strokes and more!
I can tell you with absolute certainty that I will NOT be without my daily superfood…EVER!
To get more detailed information on what superfood will do for you, please comment below or send me a message
Last chance to get in on Health Bet!
Seriously? We can commit to getting healthy and be consistent with superfood and exercise over 4 weeks then get paid for it? It’s TRUE!
There isn’t even an entry fee into this one! Normally “diet bets “require $30-$50 bets to be placed before you can be entered, but not this one!! All you need to do is log your workouts (at least 3 per week) and your superfood (at least 5 per week) and you WILL get a portion of the pot! There is NO gambling here and I want you to get in on this!
Seriously all I need to register you in my health bet challenge Group is the email that you have on file with me at Team Beachbody! It’s super simple! 😀😀👍👍
Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you want in! 😊
#don’tmissit #timeisrunningout #healthbet #commit #makeadecision #letsdothis #timeforsuccess #athleticgrandma
The Magic to Anti-Aging!
Would you like to learn the BEST and most effective anti-aging strategy there is?
My “then” picture was taken back in February of 2014. I was tired, not sleeping, aching all over, irritable, miserable, overweight, had poor digestion, miserable cravings, PMS and had no exercise tolerance. I knew I was going to become a new grandma and the thought of being in crappy shape, not being able to keep up to my grandkids was just making me more miserable!!!
After going through numerous medical tests which proved there was nothing medically wrong with me, I knew I had to do something..and fast! I felt like I was sick and dying inside!
I made the DECISION to make some lifestyle changes. I incorporated portion control clean eating, professionally designed fitness program and superfood shakes every day. Over the last 2 years, I have failed and restarted numerous times but kept failing forward …and I realized today when I compared my headshots from them to NOW, it truly HIT me just how much difference this has made in my appearance!!
You can just see it! I am 40 pounds less, so much more positive, full of spunk, hair and skin are glowing and I look so much younger!!! Fitness, superfood nutrition and working on my mindset has totally changed me from the inside out!! This method takes dedication and consistency, but does more to improve health and appearance than any pill or cream can, that’s for sure! 😊.
Take a minute to message me or comment if you think a transformation like this would make a difference in your life! 🌺
#CleanEating #Fitness #bestantiagingtips #AthleticGrandma #FitnessGal1969 #askmehow #superfoods #professionaltrainers