Why do I push myself to exercise every single day even when I don’t feel like it you may ask? Why work out intensely and get my face red and the sweat 😅flowing?
I will tell you why…
1. Exercising keeps you looking and feeling younger!
2. Exercise helps keep blood pressure healthy and the arteries clean by boosting HDL (good cholesterol)!
3. Exercise helps keep muscles conditioned, strong and pain-free!
4. Exercise boosts mood, positivity and helps you enjoy each and every day to the max!
5. Exercise keeps your body functioning with its optimal abilities and boosts metabolism and hormone balance.
6. Exercise helps me keep up with my 2 year old grandson and I want to be around (and in great health) for my grandchildren for many years yet!!
7. By pushing myself and doing new challenges, I stay motivated, am never bored and continually make progress in building my fitness level and strength. As a result I can always do more much easier than I did the day or week before… Seriously, pushing yourself outside your comfort zone really accomplishes a lot more than you might think!
Remember our body is made to move and be physical, not to sit around or lay on the couch! If you push your body to exercise every day, it will reward you with much better health in the long run!
Do something active today!💪🏻
#athleticgrandma #neverquit #exerciseiscritical #cleaneating #longevity #reducerisk #beatcholesterol #killdiabetes #preventioniskeytoahealthylife
NO QUITTING is what I had to tell myself over and over this morning when my alarm was going off at 430 am and I felt like a tonne of bricks. My head was heavy and could hardly lift it off the pillow. It truly took everything I had to get up and put on workout clothes and shoes today.
This is the beauty of home workouts…I threw my hair into a pony tail, pushed PLAY and got through the 40 min power workout the best I could and now am DONE my workout for the day! …Being this tired, I never would have made it out to a gym with all the extra travel time and inconvenience…no way… Day 69 of my current 91 day fitness challenge is complete!
All I have to do each and every day is tell myself to PUSH PLAY and with no pressure to perform or be perfect. “Just get down there, push play and do your best” is what I tell myself and it works! 💪🏻
What are you doing for your health to prevent diseases and to maintain a healthy weight? Fitness work is not easy but it is worth it. It’s not easy having a heart attack or a stroke either…my opinion is that it’s better to do the work now to prevent those from happening in the first place! It’s also not easy looking in the mirror if you are unhappy with how you look or feel. Take a few minutes to make a serious decision to optimize your health and message me to get started today!
#athleticgrandma #NOWisthetime #dontwait #preventioniskey #startNOW #getoffyourbutt #makeYOUthepriority!
Yes, we all have choices….. Sleep in or get up early to work out? Hit the drive-thru or take a bit of time to meal plan and meal prep? Watch mindless TV or do some personal development? Buy an expensive handbag or sneakers or invest in a superfood and workout program?
Hey, its true that where you spend your time and money are where your priorities are. I urge you to make the sacrifices you need to make to live a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life.
I’m all about quality of life versus the quantity of things I own. I want to be able travel the world with my family and spend many more years together. I want to see my great grandchildren graduate high school and get married. I want to prevent generations of family to come from having high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer and diabetes.
Speaking of quality of life, I have truly learned to value personal growth, health and happiness over money and this mind-shift alone has totally changed my life.
Examine what you can eliminate in your life to ultimately make YOU (your health and happiness) the priority. And to help you to do that, the next time you hear yourself say “I don’t have the time” or “I don’t have the money”, try saying instead that “It’s really not a priority” and see how THAT feels.
…Believe me, YOU ARE WORTH IT!
To download the FREE – 7 tips to improve your self-discipline, enter your name and email here!
I call this stuff my youth and energy potion. 😊 Seriously though, over two years of drinking this superfood every single day has changed my life!! Cripe, it even has me bright-eyed and bushy tailed at 5 am in the morning!!
The things superfood has done for me is hard to fully describe, but I will do my best to give you a good idea of what it could do for you by giving you details of my experience 🙂
1. My energy is so amazing despite sleep deprivation and working full time (and raising baby grandson)
2. An indescribable level of well-being which then gives me a high level of positivity and has improved all of my relationships.
3. Has given me incredible mental clarity...feels great to be sharp, clearer thinking, and to be on my toes!
4. Has made it MUCH easier to maintain a long term clean eating lifestyle by cutting cravings (and with good energy, you don’t feel as hungry!!)…and it is so delicious, I feel like I am getting a treat every day!
5. My hair, skin and nails are more soft, supple and younger looking and with a healthy glow! (Youth!)
6. The combination of phytonutrients, cellular nutrition, and antioxidants is giving my body the high level of nutrition it needs to fight illness and prevent disease! It makes me feel good to know that I am doing the best I can to prevent disease connected to oxidative stress such as cancer! …not to mention preventative power against obesity & nutrition-related disease like gallbladder and liver disease, heart attack and strokes and more!
I can tell you with absolute certainty that I will NOT be without my daily superfood…EVER!
To get more detailed information on what superfood will do for you, please comment below or send me a message
Where is health on your priority list?
All too often, people put issues, stressful situations, and other general life stuff ahead of their own health and wellness. This may seem like the right thing to do at the time, but it truly isn’t. If we make ourselves #1 and healthy, then we are much better able to effectively help others and to cope better ourselves and to be happy despite all the crap going on!!
Think of it this way… Don’t you appreciate it when one of your valued friends or family members takes the time to properly look after their health? We ultimately want our loved ones to be as healthy and happy as long as possible… So looking after ourselves is the first step towards this!!
I’m sure that we’ve all been there at some point… Having a family member or somebody we really love and care about, not look after their health and in fact develop serious illness or early death as a result. It is just not good. Don’t be one of those people yourself!! Your peeps love you and they want you to be around and healthy for a long time yet so get to work on it now!
I have seen my children go through the serious pain of losing someone they loved dearly more than once. This loss and pain was largely due to lack of self care, stress, substance abuse, smoking, bad eating habits…it’s VERY painful to watch people we love abuse their bodies and to develop disease and early mortality as a result. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be one of those people who causes stress and pain to their loved ones by living an unhealthy life! NO way!!
Once I made the decision to put good health and looking after myself at the top of my priority list every single day, my life completely changed. When my health and wellness was put at the top of the priority list every single week… I truly became a better person to myself and for everyone around me.
Being a healthier and fit me, who looks after herself and is happy as a result… has made me into a better grandmother, mother, coworker, friend, family member, and so much more!! Besides, isn’t being around happy people so much more enjoyable?
HEY!! A new season is here, and a new month is just around the corner… What are you going to do to starting now to put your health at the top of the priority list??
For heaven’s sake, if you are having difficulty with achieving health, get yourself a health care provider who focuses on preventive and holistic care and get yourself a health coach to help you out!
#PutYourselfFirst #YourHealthComesFirst #BeHealthierToCareForOthers #AvoidIllness #SelfCare #AthleticGrandma #FitnessGal1969